Monday, September 13, 2010

Movie Monday will come tomorrow....on Tuesday.

Hey sweet friends...

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to postpone Movie Monday until tomorrow. For two reasons: first of all - four of my fingers on my right hand are swollen and two on my left hand. It's an allergic reaction to something. I think it might be some bug bites I got while picking starfruit - but I'm not really sure. Anyways - I just took two benadryl and I'm expecting to pass out soon. Secondly, tomorrow we are going to celebrate CR's independence Day at school - so I know I will get some great videos there. It'll be worth the wait.

Love you.

2 comments:

  1. Don't make this into a frequent thing. You're messing up my schedule, Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mitchell

    It won't happen again - mitch. never again.

    ReplyDelete